30A, FL 30A Real Estate | Homes For Sale On 30A
30A Florida is an area of beach communities in the Florida Panhandle along Scenic County Road 30A. Unlike the bordering cities of Destin and Panama City Beach, the towns of 30A are more residential destinations than vacation hotspots.
The towns have no huge condo units, packed beaches, or tourist traps. You will find beach towns and communities that live at a slower pace, where biking is the preferred method of transportation. Each community has its own unique architectural structure and personality.
If you prefer the quiet beach life over busy, tourist beach cities, there are countless 30A homes for sale in 30A Florida.
The Beach Communities of 30A Florida
There are 12 beach communities along 30A. Below you will find an overview of each community and what makes each unique.
- Dune Allen Beach is heaven for nature lovers, with five coastal dune lakes surrounding the town: Dune Allen, Stallworth, Oyster (shaped like an actual oyster), Campbell, and Morris. Dune Allen is also home to 30A’s first gulf front golf course, The Santa Rosa Beach Club, and the area’s first vet clinic, Kindness Pet Hospital.
- Santa Rosa Beach is one of the largest and oldest 30A beach neighborhoods. It was named a top five favorite town in America by Travel + Leisure magazine. The ecologically diverse Topsail Hill State Preserve is located here and has access to Point Washington State Forest, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve. Santa Rosa Beach is also home to Point Washington, which contains the Wesley mansion built in the 1890s.
- Blue Mountain Beach is named for the bluish haze cast on the dunes and hills by blue Lupine flowers. It is one of the Florida Gulf Coast’s highest geological points. Blue Mountain Beach is home to three lakes: Alligator Lake, Big Red Fish Lake, and Draper Lake.
- Grayton Beach was founded over 130 years ago in the late 1800s. Nearby parks and lakes include Deer Lake State Park, Topsail Hill Preserve State Park, and Western Lake. Grayton Beach is home to the Sea Turtle Reef, an artificial reef arranged in the shape of a sea turtle. The beach is also a stop-off point for beautiful Monarch butterflies that migrate to Mexico in the fall.
- Watercolor– Development began on WaterColor by Arvida after architect Jacque Robertson designed it, and the resort community continues to evolve and improve. It is adjacent to Western Lake and also close to Cerulean Park. One popular attraction is the WaterColor Beach Club which contains three swimming pools with Gulf views, a bar, and a grill.
- Seaside– If you’ve never been to Seaside but feel like you’ve seen it before, you probably have. This lovely, one-of-a-kind beach town was the setting for the 1998 film, The Truman Show. Developed and designed by entrepreneurial couple Robert and Daryl Davis, Seaside has won several architectural awards since it was established.
- Seagrove Beach is another South Walton nature lover’s paradise. It is close to Deer and Eastern Lakes, with access to Point Washington State Forest and the Timpoochee bike Trail. Seagrove is also home to one of 30A’s first restaurants, Cafe Thirty-A.
- Watersound Beach is another Arvida community that is still in development. It is a 1,400-acre private community that Robert A.M. Stern designed. WaterSound is situated between Camp Creek Lake and Deer Lake State Park and has dune walkovers, nature trails, and walking paths. Like the other 30A communities, the homes in WaterSound are eclectic and distinctive.
- Seacrest Beach is one of the hidden gems of the Gulf Coast. It is a quaint residential community located near Camp Creek. The heart of Seacrest Beach is one of Florida’s largest pools (12,000 square feet), Lagoon Pool.
- Alys Beach is a quiet, Mediterranean-style beach community. It contains an amphitheater, a splash pad, a 21-acre nature preserve, and the Caliza pool and cabanas. Alys Beach holds an annual digital art show called Digital Grafitti.
- Rosemary Beach was designed in 1995, and its architecture mimics the New Orleans French Quarter. CNN named it one of “America’s Most Romantic Small Towns.” Deer Lake State Park and Camp Helen are adjacent to the community. Rosemary Beach also features four luxurious community pools and nine beach walkovers.
- Inlet Beach borders Lake Powell and Camp Helen State Park. The homes of Inlet Beach have an “Old Florida” feel, while the businesses and shops in the town add a little bit of modern flavor. There are secluded beach spots and several access points to public beaches. Inlet Beach is home to the Cobia Snorkel Reef, an artificial reef arranged in the shape of a grouper fish.
Find a Home on the 30A Corridor
If you’re in the market for 30A Real Estate, the experts at Counts Real Estate are here to help. Give us a call today!